Saturday, August 11, 2007

Shhh... Basement Horrors

Sometimes when I'm entering an indoor sale, I feel like I just might be walking into a Silence of the Lambs type situation. Who's to say someone won't club me in the head and starve me in a well the minute I walk into their "basement sale"?



So I didn't find a skin-suit-making serial killer at this particular sale, but there was a lovely basket of doll parts and Barbie orgy to add to my blog photo collection:






At an estate sale on the South Side, Ed and I found some interesting books on skin and skin conditions:








But at the end of every tunnel of horrors is a lovely, cheerful wall hanging:



And check out this clock:




Do you think this wine is still any good?




Deal of the day -- this jukebox, for just $400 --

No comments: